Thursday, July 16, 2015

Four Drawer Coffee Table

So yet again I forgot to take pictures before I started working on this project. I know I get caught up in the moment of working on a new project. I found this piece at a local flea market for only fifteen dollars. But when I found this table it was a dark brown, almost black, with a lot of gouges all over the top of it. Now it is beautiful as ever and has been given a new life.
Walnut stain with Behr's White paint

I love, love, love the original hardware that came with the coffee table so much that I kept them and reused them on this piece. The one thing you can't tell in these pictures is that the drawers go both ways on the table so you put items in them on either side.
Up close of one of the drawer's handle
Side view of the coffee table
Handle on the side


I love the finished product so much that I will be using this once I have a place of my own. I can't wait to share more about the vanity project, once I have more work completed on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment