Thursday, June 11, 2015

My obsession of the month

So I have been recently obessing over stencils. I think they are the greatest thing to have when you want to add a little something special to a piece. There are so many stencils out there that I can choose from. I have found a few that I love and I purchased them at Micheal's.

This one is super amazing and give a bit of flair to any plain or boring piece. I am currently using it right now on this end table. I know I have to get the hang of it since I have a few smudges on it. I am planning on fixing it once the paint is completely dry. 

The second one came in a box with like twenty other stencils and has a bunch that could work with any piece. I just like adding something special to my pieces to make them more unique. I used the stencil to add on to a magazine rack that I found at Goodwill.

The next time I want to purchase more stencils for any piece of furniture, I want to go to Downtown Frederick so that I am supporting my local shops instead of going to a major retailer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment