Monday, June 22, 2015

Two-Toned Furniture

Recently I have found out that I am getting slightly obsessed with creating two-toned furniture. It is really neat to add a pop of color to something that would have been plain or boring. I have mainly been doing this technique on end tables with the top one color and the legs another.

I think white is one of the easiest colors to create a two-toned effect on a piece because it goes with any color that you can use. The white I used is just the basic white that comes in a Behr paint can.
Pecan stain with Behr paint

  I love nesting tables. It's the easiest way to have two or more pieces that go together.
Mint Majesty and basic white paint by Behr
Black is another color that can almost go with any color when you want to create a two-toned effect. With this black paint I used Carbon by Behr, it doesn't look like it's warm or cool and just black.
There are more projects to come. I will post some pictures soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment