Monday, August 17, 2015

Black and White Two Drawer End Table

So I completed this project a while ago and totally forgot about it until today. I found this end table at a yard sale and knew I just had to have it. I wanted to create end tables that would match even if they were different pieces of furniture. The first thing I noticed was it had the same hardware as another piece I already had.
Before
I sanded out all of the bumps and fixed the edges before painting. I used Behr's Carbon and Ultra Pure White paint colors. Originally I wanted to use a stencil on the top of it, but I opted not to due to the humidity levels outside.


After
Sadly once I finished painting, I realized I broke one of the pieces of hardware. So I had to find new, but nothing matched. I chose a small silver handle for the hardware that I picked up at my local Ace Hardware Store.
Two Toned Black and White End Tables
Hardware


 I have more projects to come. I can't wait to post pictures as soon as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment