Monday, May 4, 2015

Sitting Pretty

My most recent project was a bench I found at my neighborhood yard sale. I was told, by the previous owners, that it was well loved, but they didn't have the space for it in their home anymore.

Refurbishing it didn't take all that long and within the same day I went to pick out a paint color and fabric for the bench. I wanted to find a teal/mint color that wasn't too dark and went with either a grey and white or grey and cream fabric. The paint color I found to be the best fit was Mint Majesty by Behr.

Finished Bench Frame
Once I finished painting, we added batting to the cushion to make it more comfortable and then upholstered it.

Completed Bench
I have more Refurbishing From The Heart projects coming up. I will post pictures as soon as possible!










No comments:

Post a Comment