Monday, May 4, 2015

My first finds

I finally have the time to post pictures of the items I found at the yard sale on Saturday. On a side note, I forgot to capture a picture of the bench I received before taking it apart to clean it up and start sanding.





I'm given the privilege to receive this desk for free from one of my friend's parents, since they did not have room for it in their garage anymore. This desk will need the highest amount of work on it. It has chipped paint and absolutely dirty. Yet, with a plethora of grind, it should be charming. I'm expecting to use the following weekend to put all my time into it.



Also, I'm lucky to obtain the chair for free from the same friend's parents. They articulated that this would be an object that I could just sell it right away, although reviewing it, there's a bunch of little stains all over it. It has an admirable shape to it, and I perceive shopping and searching all the different type of fabrics I might fancy will be an exciting excursion.





I noticed this one doesn't honestly appear to needing work done on it, however, it has minuscule scratches and chunks missing all over it. I might yearn to transform the color of it, since I'm uncertain if I can find a stain that may be similar in color to it. I also received this item for free from my neighbor and stated that once I complete this piece, she will let me have a tinier table that goes with it.











I acquired this desk for $35 and it's in wonderful shape. I must sand it and clean it up and I'm impartial about what to achieve with it at the moment, even though, I recognize that I have a hankering to paint it though not sure what color it should be. However, that's ok, I have a little bit of time to figure it out.








At the moment, I have commenced work on the bench I purchased on Saturday. I have already taken it apart and cleaned it. Today I wish to sand it and find brand-new screws for it since a tremendous amount were stripped by the previous owners. I crave to create it a little bit girly, since if I'm zealous about it, I might aspire to retain it to gift it to my cousin whose in middle school for her birthday.

I'm truly anticipating to fix all of these pieces of furniture and hopefully they turn out perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment