Saturday, May 2, 2015

The start of something new...

Today is the day, I'm embarking on a new challenge, which is refurbishing furniture. It started off with my neighborhood's yearly yard sale. I found stunning finds, which appear to be wooden. During the adventure, I spent $45 on different pieces of furniture: two desks, a chair, a bench and a modest side table.

I'm looking forward to clean them up to create them and appear attractive and charming. Most fitting, I'm projecting to begin with the project that has the most amount of work. That is the desk covered in white paint and clear handles. Everything should come out looking beautiful, once I'm done with the project. I aspire to start cleaning it up tomorrow, if not, sometime later this week.

I purchased a few supplies to remove the paint today and it should be all I need. I went to Home Depot to buy chemical resistant gloves, goggles, EZ Strip paint remover, and two paint brushes.


No comments:

Post a Comment